Crochet Cord Bracelet

Here I go again playing around with yarn. I had seen these cute little knitted bracelets on a website the other day. They are not really my style but I thought they would be something fun to make. So I went on you tube to learn to do the "cord" stitch. After a few attempts, I was able to create these bracelets.
                                          Pin It

I'm thinking they will look really good with a sweater or matching scarf during the winter. This is a good Idea to do with my left over yarn from other projects. I purchased the vintage wood buttons off EBay. I was pretty excited to find them. I had no idea how hard it is to find old wooden buttons.
The seller said they were over 40 years old (so I guess that makes me vintage too. Oh my).

Linked on made by me 24-linky-party-and-features at jaqsstudio

3 comments

  1. oh my goodness! i love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very nice, you are so creative!I betthose would sell online nicely.

    ReplyDelete