I Want a Bar

I have been doing some wishful thinking. Actually it seems like the only thinking I've been doing lately.
Everyone in my house hold, all two of us, love coffee. But when family and friends visit, they also are big coffee drinkers. My daughter is one of the worst. I blame her maw maw and paw paw for that as they would give her coffee when she was a baby. So shes been hooked for a while. Ha!

I want a coffee bar. Yes please.

All I need is an empty wall, or space on a counter. I actually have a single corner counter space that would work perfect. Its where our microwave currently sits.  If I can talk the husband into letting me rearrange the kitchen appliances, I could make a coffee bar work. 

Below is are some examples I fell in love with.  Enjoy.

no source

no source
No source
OK that's enough for now. Cant ya just smell the Joe brewing?

Move over Starbucks!



12 comments

  1. I'd like a tavern, overlooking an Irish waterfall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great. A coffee bar would be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't even have a coffee maker. My wife doesn't drink much of it. I do get her some factory made starbucks for the fridge

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all nice coffee bars but I'm not a coffee drinker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's us see it, when you create it. I have a coffee cabinet. Everything coffee or tea goes in there....but, the coffee maker stays on the kitchen counter beneath it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are nice, but I'm sure will bee better

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like coffee black old or new but strong. I don't know 'good' coffee. I have reused grounds, heated up yesterday's coffee and it is all good. Sherry DOESN'T AGREE. She requires fresh coffee. She likes mine every morning, so I guess I pass the test for fresh coffee.

    If one had the room, definitely a coffee bar would be an asset methinks. Confidentially, I bet Nick is a push over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all kinds of coffee. My mom let me have coffee when I was a kid too. Days without coffee are wonky:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!! I tried to make a coffee bar down in the lower level for my daughter and guests...now that my other daughter is also living downstairs, it's always a mess! Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, girlfriend...these are all so so cute...and now, I want to do a post on coffee bars...so hurry and fix yours so I can use your photo...I have a section of my kitchen counter for a coffee bar and love it...daughter has a cute one at her lake house and one in her forever house, too...so now I have to get photos for MY coffee bar post...hahaa..I am forever getting inspiration from you, Lisa girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OR...maybe I'm just a COPY CAT...or, I'm stalking your blog...or I have no ideas on my own so I have to use YOURS....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha your daughter is like me in her coffee habits
    My mom used to yeiled on me for drinking much coffee.
    This is wonderful idea .
    Why did not I think about it lol

    ReplyDelete