Twenty Two

Twenty Two-That's the number of years ago I gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby girl. A baby girl the doctors said id never be able to have (Prayers work).

Twenty Two years ago, I was twenty two. So my baby girl is now half my age. (You do the math).
Its hard to believe. It seems just like yesterday. I have had so much fun raising her. She's always been a good child and still is.

I started the day off by making her the traditional Birthday "A" shaped Initial pancakes. I missed doing this the past 4 years she was in college. Well, I actually think the first year of college I mailed them to her. ha ha.


I get just as excited on her birthday as she does. I love getting her little gifts , going out with family and friends to celebrate and birthday cake. and , well, Its a celebration to me too. I'm so happy she's mine. I don't want her to grow up. I want her to stay young forever.

When she gets off work she will dig into her gifts and tonight we will meet with family and have dinner to celebrate.

Wow, Twenty Two. Can we just take the twenty part off?

Happy Birthday Ashley!!!!

2 comments

  1. Happy 22nd to your daughter - I bet she missed the pancake too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 22nd Ash-wee! You sure do have a pretty terrific daughter!

    ReplyDelete