Social Buttons

I have new social media buttons. I think I'm getting pretty techno now.

I searched around for instructions until finally finding some that looked like English to me. I found some really simple instructions justfordaisy. Go check it out, she walks you through how to add those cute little icons on your blog. She also has links to free icons and a link to the Image map that is so easy to use.

If I can figure it out, you can too. It took me a while but I managed.

First I went to picmonkey.  Using the overlay option, I created me some daisy icons. Then I took all three icons and used pic monkey again to add them as one image. The map link you will find on just for daisy suggest you do this. Once I figured out thats what you need to do, It was easy.

 Fill free to copy and paste the icons I designed for your own use.


 
 
 
I'm pretty tickled that I was able to do this since I'm such a dummy on some of this computer stuff.
 

3 comments

  1. They look really cute, I love the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very beautiful!
    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking back to my tutorial! :) You've done a fabulous job with these! Well done!! :) Bek @ Just For Daisy x

    ReplyDelete