I found the perfect thing to make with this type of yarn.
You can find these ole things at any yard sale, thrift store, or again, in grandmas house.
Its a "Bag holder"!! Aka: "bag bag", "bag pooper" what ever you want to call it. I made one.
Its ugly, I know, but its going to be great. Right now, I have plastic bags inside of bags and on the floor around it. I'm ashamed to admit, one of these is going to come in handy at my house.
At least I can say, I made it.
You can make one too!!!
Here is how I did it:
- chain 35 or 40 ( I did 40)
- join chain to make a circle (make sure its not twisted)
- Single stitch 1 row. (don't join. this is done in rounds)
- double stitch around and around until you have the desired length.(mine is 18 inches long)
- after you get your length, do a single stitch around.
- Last: Single stitch around a rubber band.
- slip stitch at end and finish off.
Decorate it and there you have it!
Ive shared this at:
friday-link-party at craftionary
super-sunday-party at whoneedsacape
nifty-thrifty-tuesday at coastalcharm