Little Cup Cozy

Face it, everyone has ugly coffee cups that mean nothing. They usually will have some sort of advertising or ridiculous saying on them.

Here is a simple solution that will warm you up and add cuteness to a cup.


A cup cozy.

I sat down the other night and crocheted three of these little things after my daughter mentioned wanting one. I did one for practice, one for my daughter and one for my shop.

Here is my favorite one..

 
"Owl" cup cozy

I may make more because they were alot of fun and pretty easy.

These will work perfect on a cold day with a warm cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate.

Ive shared this at:
made-by-me-62-linky-party at jaqsstudio
lil-luna-link-party
nifty-thrifty-tuesday at coastalcharm
wednesdays-adorned-from-above-blog-hop
blog-stalking-thursday at thecraftyblogstalker.
kitchen-fun-and-crafty-friday at kitchenfunwithmy3sons
Clever Chicks Blog Hop
crochetboulevard
anything-blue-friday at thededicatedhouse

3 comments

  1. He's so cute! I love birds. I would love if you would share on Inspired Weekends!

    http://redcrowgreencrow.wordpress.com/2013/01/11/inspired-weekends-2/

    Katie @ Horrific Knits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up at Inspired Weekends! This week's round is open if you would like to stop by.

      Delete
  2. these are so cute..Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again!



    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete