As every one knows by now that I've gained a liking to crocheting. Ive been doing it since last November. Its relaxing sitting down to a good Life Time movie with a ball of yarn.
I mostly make little things because I do not have the patience to make something that will take me a while. So, most of the things I make will fit in the palm of my hand.
Here is how I did it.
1. chain 5
2. sl st in 1st ch to create a circle
3. 5 sc in center of the circle
4. slip st in the first ch to connect
5. chain 3
6. sc in next chain from hook
7. sc one more in next chain
8. sl st in beginning of that chain
9. sl st in next sc
Repeat 5 thru 9 four more times (makes 5 points)
1. chain 26
2. sc in 2nd ch from hook
3. sc remaining chain to end
4. chain 3 turn
5. skip two ch, dc in 3rd
6. chain 3, skip two ch, dc in 3rd (repeat to end)
7. chain 3 turn
8. dc in chain loop 3 times
9. chain 3, sl st in chain loop (=4 dc)
10. sl st into next chain loop
11. ch 3 , dc in next loop 3 times (repeat 8-10 to end and tie off)
12. begin rolling into a rose while stitching the together to hold.
I've shared this on:
get-schooled-saturday at too-much-time
made-by-me at jaqsstudio