Mint Water

I'm spending another weekend at the beach. Not a lot going on except sun bathing and relaxing.
Every time we come to the beach, we always make a trip to the Kroger's (grocery store) to get a few things we need. Its alot calmer than Walmart which we never fail to visit either.

One thing I like about Kroger's is they carry Metro Mint  water and I always have to pick up a couple before heading home.


 I love this stuff. My favorite flavors are peppermint and spearmint.  I got a new one this time in Chocolate mint flavor. Can't wait to try it.  I'm not sure about chocolate flavored water but then again any thing chocolate has to be good.



3 comments

  1. I love mint,especially peppermint. I'm not to sure about chocolate flavored water but I'd definitely give it a try an see. I wonder if the K-mart near me has some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure. I have only been able to find it at Kroger in South Carolina. I just tried the chocolate mint. It was good. You barely get the hint of chocolate and the water is still refreshing.!

      Delete
  2. Hmm...not sure about chocolate water, BUT the minty ones sound fabulous. I'm going to definitely start looking for it! PS I miss Kroger. It was my favorite store when I lived in Georgia.

    ReplyDelete